To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. The item must meet one of the following criteria:
- The item was received due to an error on the part of Be Adored Jewelry
- The item was damaged in transit
- The item has a manufacturing defect such as non-functioning clasp, abnormal discoloration, or a jump ring not being closed properly.
An eligible return must be made within seven (7) business days from the date of receipt to be eligible for a full refund. To initiate a return, the customer must contact Be Adored Jewelry at email@example.com. Failure to notify Be Adored Jewelry within the specify time frame will cancel your right to request a return.
Once the returned merchandise has been received and reviewed, a direct replacement will be sent to the customer. If the returned item is no longer available for purchase, a refund in the amount of the original purchase price will be processed on the original form of payment.
Some merchandise are not eligible for return, these include:
- Items ordered in error by the customer
- Items broken due to misuse by the customer
- Items tarnished by water, hairspray, perfumes, etc.
- Items that have been worn
SHIPPING ON RETURNS
All returns need to be shipped to:
Be Adored Jewelry
Attn: Returns Department
717 Wild Cherry Lane
Saint Leonard, MD 20685
You will be responsible for paying shipping costs for returning an item. Upon approval, the shipping costs to return an item may be refunded. The original shipping cost is non-refundable.